I'm moving! And I'm super excited about it.

I’m moving! And I’m really super excited about it.

Last year I moved my business into a permanent home at Cornerstone Commons in Greenland. I was sharing the space with a colleague who is an athletic trainer. The rooms were small, I had to offer small sized classes. But it was a huge step forward for me from renting occasional spaces for courses to having a permanent classroom space.

But as you may have seen in one of my previous posts, I suddenly found myself with a small space and a large rent when my office partner had to downsize his business and move out.

Big decision time… move forwards or move backwards, because I couldn’t stay there without a partner and I did not want to charge more for my classes.

So as you can guess from the title of the post, I’m moving forward!

Enter a good friend, and now new business partner, Zabel. Together we scoured the Seacoast looking for a new business home. And we found one!

As of March 1st we’ll be at 44N Dover Point Road in Dover, NH. This studio is much larger than my previous one and will be easier to find right off of Rtes 16 & 108. We're directly across the street from St. Mary's Cemetery.

We’ll be on the second floor on the right hand side of the building. It's 3 times larger than my current office which means I hold larger classes again. Or for businesses that want to book a class, but don't have a space to hold it, I can accommodate their staff more easily.

Imagine this building with a new sign on it.

It may sound like a rather unique combination of businesses; CPR & First Aid and Middle Eastern Dance. But we’re both small part-time businesses and we both have other commitments and part-time jobs we love. This is a perfect combination for us!

As a business partnership we’ll be coming up with a new name for our studio; but we will each still maintain our separate business identities. I will still be Coastal CPR & First Aid located within a newly named space. My first class in Dover will be a BLS Recert on Tuesday March 4th.

So a quick poll .... what should we name our new studio?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well