Quotes

Every morning I post a quote on Facebook.  Occasionally I'll post a second, but usually just the one.

A while back someone asked me why I do it.  That was all they would see from me for an entire day sometimes.  They told me they're on Facebook to see what we're all up to and the quote didn't tell them much about me.

A few others have liked, loved, and/or commented on the quotes.  Apparently they enjoy them.

I read a quote every morning and I share it.  They are random, not on any specific topic or theme.  As I read and post them I spend a few minutes thinking about them and how they impact me or what is going on with or around me.  It's like a thoughtful meditation that helps me to mentally set up the day ahead of me.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Climbing out of a well