Email

This is a post about email.  I have several email accounts, it helps me to keep home and business separate.  Somehow I ended up with more than one home account.  I think I know how that happened, but that's not the point of this post.

This post is about all the email newsletters I seem to be receiving.

I am thinking I did sign up for these newsletters at one point.  Some might be from rewards accounts at different stores, some are recipes, some are salesy promotional things I have no idea how I got on their list.

The thing is, I'm slowly using one email address less, and using the other more.  Which means I don't check it as much and things pile up in there.

Yesterday I realized it's mostly junk and newsletters.  A lot of junk and newsletters.

So today begins day 1 of unsubscribing to all this email.  Several sites have said it takes up to 10 days for the email to stop. {sigh}

Each day I will unsubscribe to at least 2 things.  We'll see how long it takes to clean out my inbox and slow the flow of unnecessary email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well