Would you steal a sticker off someone's bulletin board?

Saturday evening when I was leaving my class I found a thumbtack on the stairs.  I thought it odd since I don't have anything on the walls in the stairwell.

Today I discovered where the thumbtack came from.

I have a bulletin board in the hallway in our studio.  I post stickers, business cards and postcards from different business I have taught at.  There are also some lovely notes posted there that folks have sent me.

I went to add a card to the board and discovered that a sticker I had tacked to the board was gone.

Who would steal a sticker from a bulletin board in someone's office?

It had to have disappeared on Saturday as there was no tack on the stairs when I arrived that morning to teach and I had tucked a business card behind the sticker that morning.  I found the business card on the floor.

So to whomever from one of my Saturday Heartsaver courses that took my Portsmouth Kayak Adventures sticker, I hope you're enjoying it.  I will pick up another as not only did I teach a class for them; I brought my Girl Scout troop there and we had a wonderful evening kayaking adventure.  The staff at Portsmouth Kayak Adventures are well trained and were great to work with.  My troop had a wonderful time and I can't wait to visit them again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Climbing out of a well

Quotes