CPR by Donation is back!


After a summer/fall hiatus CPR by Donation is back!

Things got really busy this summer with my kids.  We planned our first serious family vacation around a college touring schedule for my eldest daughter.  I also volunteered and worked at 2 different summer camps.  This was my first paid camp position and I had a super fun time!

The school year started off with a bang and a lot of on-site class bookings.  With so many classes it just was impossible to add more to my calendar!

But as the dust of a busy Fall settles, I'm thrilled to be able bring CPR by Donation back later this month!  The program will still run roughly every other month beginning in 2016.

For information on the program and to register for the next course on November 21st please visit my CPR by Donation webpage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well