Sprint is not my friend today

This is what I typed in the 'how was your interaction with us today' box:

I went online to upgrade my phone.  Somehow the phone I was looking at got put in a 'saved cart', that I am unable to access.  It asks for my email, I put in the email on our account (my husband's) and it tells me it is invalid. :(  I had to call - first call went to call center that NO ONE was on the line.  I could hear the background noise of the call center, but no person.  So I hung up and called again for customer service, who transferred me to the call center.  Maybe I'm tired, but I had a hard time understanding him.  Order placed (took forever), and then I ask... how do I access or clear this saved cart?  He transfers me.  I'm on hold with overmodualated music (you really should fix that, it's obnoxious).  So now I'm on hold, typing this and I  look at my phone and realize I've been on the phone for 40 minutes to place an order and wait for customer service.  This is exhausting and frustrating.  I've not had great success with Sprint lately over notifications and account changes.   I only want simple things: being able to access my account, order a phone, and have it work.  Which apparently is just too much to hope for.

Background: 2 months ago my husband and daughter upgraded their phones and our plan. Somehow some other parts of our plan were changed too, we just didn't know.  Sprint said they notified us via text - but sent the texts to my daughter's phone (which she said she never received) instead of my husband's phone - the primary number on our account.  We discovered this 3 weeks ago when we were locked out of online account access.  Multiple phone calls, emails and faxed forms later, our account is squared away. However this was in the middle of our traveling to visit colleges so very much inconvenient.

Meanwhile, my 2 year old phone is not charging well and acting wonky.  So thinking we were all set and good with Sprint, I attempted to upgrade my phone today.  Oh, I am so foolish and trusting....

I was on the phone with sprint for 54 minutes.  Phone ordered after being transferred from one department to another (?).  Turns out even getting to talk to 2 more customer service reps after that, (one who can't figure out how to transfer me...) they can't look at my account either, something about website upgrades and for the past few months they get a blank screen instead of the customers information.  That is so reassuring (picture this said with high sarcasm and eye rolling). *rant over*

I should have waited and gone to the Sprint store on Monday.  Foolish me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well