My Fabulous Four

It's the morning of First Day of School Eve.  A morning I wanted to sleep in.

Well, that didn't happen.

The Bickersons were in full force at 7am in the living room fighting over who was sitting where.  Please note that between the couch, chair and glider there was more than enough seating.

Lying in bed I realized that they all have super hero-like bickering qualities.

My Fabulous Four are:

The Delegator is quick to tell everyone what to do while managing to not do what she is supposed to as she has attempted to delegate it or has to rush off to work, band or softball.

The Manager hides in her room and appears to tell others how to do whatever she thinks they need to do in explicit detail and then disappears.

The Justifier has to preface every poor choice or action by explaining how he was wronged by someone else first.

The Instigator has the uncanny ability to wind up the others with words or actions and then emphatically states that it is not her fault.


Can they become a force for good?  Or are they destined to antagonize each other?


I think I need a logo....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Climbing out of a well

Quotes