Squirrel Project kind of day

My facebook status today:

Today is turning into one of those squirrel project kind of days. Went to put away laundry, ended up cleaning out an overflowing drawer, kids needed a charging cable, which I didn't find but the entire basket of cables is organized neatly - and the laundry I wanted to start a half hour ago is still waiting and I'm replying to emails on the computer that I noticed on my phone while looking for the charging cable.

So I will admit. I just made up the term Squirrel Project.  Because I was trying to describe what felt like sudden onset of adult ADD.  But then a friend posted that she was having the same kind of day and didn't realize there was a name for it.

Now there is.

I'll trademark it.  Squirrel Project Day (tm).  There, now it's official.

Oh, and 4 hours later after hiking Mt. Agamenticus with the Cub Scouts I finally did the laundry.  I have not done the other 9 things on my to do list for today.

In other news....

This is my first post on this blog in MONTHS.  Why?  Because I got busy.  I organized all my volunteering and non-CPR & First Aid related work into a new business. Aptly titled "Some This & That"  since that is what it is.  I also started using my other blog for my Girl Scout troop and got busy with the new studio.  Life is good.  Busy.  But good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well