Closing out Nya Studio

Today was my last class at Nya Studio.  As of 1/31 Nya Studio is no more.



Nya was formed by Zabel Belly Dance and myself partnering to open a studio together for our part-time businesses.  We shared this studio for 4 years.  Nya stood for Not Your Average Studio.  Because where would you find Belly Dance and CPR Instruction in the same place... but not at the same time?

The last Belly Dance class was this past Wednesday.  Zabel will be teaching on a reduced schedule in Rochester.

My last class was today.  I am branching out on my own and moving to 861 Lafayette Road #7 in Hampton.  I am hoping a few friends will join me in the space.  I am not expanding to teach full-time.

My first class in the new space is a private class on February 2nd.  The regular class schedule will begin on Monday February 5th.  A grand opening party will be planned for later this Spring.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well