NH Start! Heartwalk

This year the kids and I again will be participating in the NH Heartwalk to raise funds and awareness of the dangers of heart disease and stroke.

Did you know the number one cause of death of men and women in the United States is Sudden Cardiac Arrest? The number three cause of death for adults in the U.S. is Stroke. By raising awareness of heart healthy living we can hopefully lower these numbers. By raising money for the American Heart Association we can hopefully save lives each year.

I've never been good at being pushy or asking people for donations, so my fundraising goals are low. However you can prove me wrong and make a donation to push me past my goal. Just visit my fundraising page at http://is.gd/rDyx.

We had to miss last years walk, but this year the kids are really looking forward to it. This year the Seacoast Heartwalk is merging with the Central NH Heartwalk to be just the NH Heartwalk. We'll be walking someplace new for a great cause. We hope you can help us out!

Comments

  1. You can post this on the community website uvheal.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer work

Quotes

Climbing out of a well